Kimberlie's Reviews > Millennium Crash

Millennium Crash by James Litherland

bookshelves: reviewed-for-author, worth-a-second-read

Great time travel story!

This story begins with everything going wrong, then the situation gets worse, and THEN things go really bad. I was hooked from the start.

A group of researchers from the future who travel back in the past to the year 2000 in New York are dealing with unexpectedly being separated, accidental death, injuries, murder, and a traitor. Some time travel stories get really confusing and hard to wrap your head around but this one is easy to keep track of which I really appreciate.

There is a large cast of characters who have a lot of different personalities which keeps things interesting. With a lot of time hopping, a mugging, a murderer pursuit, shopping, stakeouts, car chases, and just in time getaways there is plenty of action.

I loved the story and enjoyed how everything was set up for future books. Thankfully I have book two already so I don't have to wait and can jump right in. I definitely recommend Millenium Crash.

I received this book free from the author but I'm not obligated to write a positive review, just an honest one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Millennium Crash.

July 19, 2016 – Shelved