Kip Williams's Reviews > Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism

Treason by Ann Coulter

M 50x66
Mar 04, 2008

did not like it

This book marks a distinct fork in the road and I can say i knew I was completely alienated from my oldest and dearest friend when he sent me this inflammatory screed in an attempt to "get us on the same page". Someone mentioned "well researched" in reference to Ms. C's work? Take me to the library where this "Liberals have a preternatural gift for striking a position on the side of treason." would be a documented fact and I'll buy you cheap beer until they turn up the TV for the NASCAR race, interrupted by lighting their farts for fireworks. Say! I'll bet ole' Ann would be good at that. She's got the wind to do it.

I've got this piece of trash now and I'm stuck in this weird position. I hate throwing any book away but this is different from the others. I'm afraid radical right extremists will spot it on their way to the Baptist church and read the fucker. A long shot? Maybe but then, there must be one of those people who can read. Thus, my dilemma. I'll give this book to anybody who comes up with a funny enough reason for wanting it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Treason.