Tangled in Text's Reviews > The District Manager

The District Manager by Matt Minor

28820474

Originally posted on www.bookfix.weebly.com with book giveaway on 07/22/16

I love the idea of a struggle of how a law-abiding citizen is going to fix the lawless when the ungovernable are the ones that created the laws. The story is developed beautifully as you get to know the characters in a more modern relative environment while learning some history in the mix.

The suspicion behind his wife’s disappearance started the story with an eerie skepticism of the town and from then on you were making allegations and trying to make sense of things. The story had a great energy and never seemed to plateau. It evolved the characters and didn’t disappoint in the directions they took. I was wrong multiple times in the assumptions I made, but that just makes me love the book even more. I love the unexpected and unique plots that catch me by surprise. This story gave me that as it took me on this mysterious journey with flairs of humor and twists both light and dark mixed in for the perfect combination.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The District Manager.

July 10, 2016 – Started Reading