Karen's Reviews > Infinity

Infinity by Rachel Ward

May 21, 2011

bookshelves: finished-series
Read from July 07 to 12, 2011

I was so excited to receive the third and final book in the Numbers series for review from Chicken House and it certainly didn’t let me down. I adored the first two books, Numbers and Numbers: The Chaos, but this book blew me away!

I have become totally involved in the lives of Adam and Sarah over the last few months and was desperate to find out what was going on in the aftermath of The Chaos. Right from the very first page I was dragged back into their story and it felt like I was watching my friends go through some terrible and horrifying experiences. I actually don’t think I breathed for the whole of the book (well, maybe the odd breath…).

The writing, as always was exceptional and I enjoyed the plot even more than the last two books. It was unique, easy to follow and exciting. I can’t really say much more about it than what you can read in the synopsis above without giving spoilers for the last two books.

I don’t think there has been anything about the Numbers series that I’ve disliked. I’ve loved the covers, the characters are amazingly real and the world Rachel Ward has created for them is terrifying but eerily realistic. I am really sad to see the end of this series.

Would I recommend this series to you? I think that’s obviously a yes and I would go as far as saying it is a must read for all YA fans.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infinity.

07/09/2011 page 113