Shayna's Reviews > Off Limits

Off Limits by Lola Darling

I LOVE me a steamy office romance, and OFF LIMITS took sexual tension and flirtatious banter to the next level! If you want a healthy dose of passionate litigator love...OFF LIMITS is the next read for you! Get ready romance junkies...Max Davis will be one hell of a contender in the race for book boyfriend of the year!

"My preparation - and my follow-through, I might add - are just fine."

She lifts a single eyebrow over the rim of her glasses. "Forgive me if I don't take your word for it."

I grin and scoot my chair a little closer to hers. "Well, actions speak louder than words. If you'd like, I'd be happy to prove just how good my follow-through is."

OMG! Sigh...I can't get enough of this man! Infuriatingly sexy, and too gorgeous for his own good, Max Davis throws Chloe MacIntyre for one hell of a loop in OFF LIMITS. A workaholic and the office playboy are forced to work together on a case. The ultimate goal is to not KILL each other. Can they do it? Or will they fuck the disdain that they have for one another right out of their systems? Who can tell...but the journey will be one hell of a ride!

OFF LIMITS is an enemies-to-lovers office romance that will make you laugh and make you blush ten shades of red. It's sexy...it's flirtatious...the sexual tension is off the charts. There is witty and naughty banter mixed with a unique budding romance that will leave you with the biggest smile on your face. I don't know who this Lola Darling is...but HOT DAMN! I want more!

Wooden judges gavel

*Gifted copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Off Limits.

July 13, 2016 – Started Reading