Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews's Reviews > Wicked Beautiful

Wicked Beautiful by J.T. Geissinger

13681959

This is a beautifully written tale of revenge. The leading lady in empowering women has just found her kryptonite. The past never stays where we want it to it always surfaces again. Two lives, tons of lies, a master plan and lots of great chemistry! This is my first book from this author and I am impressed and have quickly become a new fan.
Victoria is a self made millionaire. Making her money out of devastation to her own life, a life she left behind. Parker is a self made playboy, pushing through life without feeling. Victoria wants revenge, Parker wants Victoria.
This is a great tale of angst, humor and steam.

“I happen to know for a fact, Ms. Price, you own a beautiful pussycat.” My smile grows wider. “Oh? Do tell.” “Well, let’s just say she’s pretty high-maintenance and demanding, but if you stroke her exactly right, she’ll purr so loud, the neighbors will hear. She’s the sweetest little p*ssy in the world.”

WHEW! I can feel the heat coming off these two. First love is the hardest to forget but when he is the only love and the reason for your fury…all bets are off.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Beautiful.

July 12, 2016 – Started Reading