Fiona's Reviews > And I Don't Want to Live This Life: A Mother's Story of Her Daughter's Murder

And I Don't Want to Live This Life by Deborah Spungen
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And I Don't Want to Live This Life.

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I personally disagree with everything you said. if you new anything about nancy or her past.. i dont know just the things i read and watched but if you looked her up and read about her then you would understand the life she had and why she had it. i wouldnt say nancy was a "demom child" yes her mother was brave for going throught this and explaining it but you cant call nancy demonic from a book and from other peoples view even if it was her mother. i want to read the book it sounds great but there was a reason nancy was the way she was and i wouldnt describe her as demonic.

Amanda Wow, I don't think you understood the book you read (twice). It's a about a girl with a mental illness, not an "arsehole" as you call her. I'm aghast by your comments and I'm saddened that there is still so much ignorance in the world.

message 3: by paula (new)

paula I agree with Amanda, and I have read the book. Nancy was mentally ill and not in control of her actions. That didn't make her easy to deal with but it also doesn't make her evil. It made her a sick person who needed professional help, and among those the least likely to get any help, not to mention this was years ago, before there was widely available help and medication. Educate yourselves.