Chelsea's Reviews > Perfect Boy / Perfect Son

Perfect Boy / Perfect Son by Tarian P.S.

So I'm in the dedication to this book *preens*! How special do I feel!?!

This story was based off a prompt I wrote for the BDSM writing event happening this year. Unfortunately Stephan had to drop out, but we got this delicious story, so I'm not complaining at all!

So we have Master Clayton who is a very naughty sexual deviant, he belongs to a high end 'sex cult/club' called the Sadou. Here he has lots of sex with lots of submissive boys (all of age obviously). He also has a son, Nathaniel, well not a biological son, but he's raised him since birth. Really there's more to the story, but all you need to know is Master Clayton and Nathaniel get it on and it is hot!

I felt him squeeze on me, and I couldn’t hold back the groan, “Oh yes. Like that. You love my cock inside you, don’t you?”
“Yes, Daddy. I want you to always fuck me.”

YUM! This was just enough story to not be pwp, but is mostly yummy sex! If you like Daddy Kink and don't mind pseudo-incest get on this!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Boy / Perfect Son.

July 10, 2016 – Shelved
July 10, 2016 – Shelved as: slaves
July 10, 2016 – Shelved as: who-needs-a-daddy
Started Reading
July 11, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Sheziss (new) - added it

Sheziss Great review and pic, Chelsea!

Chelsea Thanks Sheziss :-D

message 3: by DW (new)

DW Love the review, Chelsea! :)

Chelsea Haha thanks, sometimes the shortest reviews get the idea across the best :-P the idea here was that is was hot ;-)

Josy Chelsea, can I find this in the BDSM group or can you tell me where I can buy it?

Chelsea It's not on the BDSM group because Stephan had to withdraw from the event. But it's for sale on smashwords :-)

Josy Chelsea wrote: "It's not on the BDSM group because Stephan had to withdraw from the event. But it's for sale on smashwords :-)"

Thank you!! Then I'm sure I will be able to find it :)

Josy Josy wrote: "Chelsea wrote: "It's not on the BDSM group because Stephan had to withdraw from the event. But it's for sale on smashwords :-)"

Thank you!! Then I'm sure I will be able to find it :)"

Bought it :)

Chelsea Ooooh have fun! It's rather naughty ;-)

message 10: by Josy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Josy Chelsea wrote: "Ooooh have fun! It's rather naughty ;-)"

LOL! You know me, I love naughty ;)