Sue 's Reviews > Linny's Sweet Dream List

Linny's Sweet Dream List by Susan Schild

I really enjoyed Linny's Sweet Dream List by Susan Schild. I loved that the main character (Linny) is a mature adult with a lot of life experience under her belt, and not all of it good! She was realistic and completely believable as a heroine. I felt for her, hoped for her,and just really liked her. I felt like I was right there with her sometimes. I liked that she was going through such a hard time, but she was trying so hard to stay positive and move on...despite everything. It is not an easy journey for Linny, but she has a strong support system, and these secondary characters both human and the canine variety, were so feeling and wonderful.

Linny's character was already strong, but she grows a lot through Linny's Sweet Dream List, and doesn't completely let go of her dreams. They grow too, and Linny might have a happily ever after after all in more ways than one.

I loved the maturity and lack of angst in Linny's Sweet Dream List. There is entertainment along with emotional ups and downs, and I was enchanted with Linny's story. I'd recommend Linny's Sweet Dream List to any women's fiction reader.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Linny's Sweet Dream List.

Finished Reading