Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > Monstrous Lust: The Festival of Taboo Carnal Lords

Monstrous Lust by E.M. Beastly

Jul 28, 2016

bookshelves: amazon-ku, monsters-need-love-too, adult-sexual-content, erotica, orgy, paranormal, read-2016, short-story, shifted-partial-shifted, smut
Recommended for: Fans of fantasy and monster erotica

Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

When night falls and the real world crumbles away, the monsters come out to play. If you are still awake when the monsters desire to partake, then you are among the chosen.

description

Pretty good. There is a lot going on in this story, but I really dig the jest of it. Plus... I love monsters :) The book synopsis pretty much says it all. Although I wish this book would have been longer because there is so much going on, you really miss a lot of the details. OR, I can't believe I'm going to say this, break it down into different books. For example, was it really necessary for me to know about Amelia, Caroline, Brenda, Lydia and so on? No. There wasn't too much detail about those women and I do understand why the author introduced them and their preferred monsters. I totally get it. But I wanted to know about Mia's journey and all the monsters she had to be with to get where she is at today.

"When the time came, you had to be able to play the part of the predator as much as be willing to be the prey."

Overall, it's really good. The story is intriguing and the hot monster sex makes it that much better. :)

BUY THE BOOK

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Monstrous Lust.

July 10, 2016 – Shelved