Pamela's Reviews > Origins and Impulse

Origins and Impulse by Jennifer Malone Wright

bookshelves: female-heroine, gothic-ghost-or-vampire, romance, paranormal-fantasy

This is Arcadia Falls Series book seven. This book is about Christina, who is also a vampire hunter, who speciality has been knives. During the last fight she had been kidnapped and turned. She wakes up at their friend Anthony's home, as something she hates. This book shows the emotions behind the new life, plus the fight she must handle daily to stay in control. I really liked that all her friends supported her during this struggle, and since two are half vampires, they understand her anxiety. I did not like the fact that the book was only 80% about this story, and the remainder was about her new books. I can understand a few pages but, she did two new books. That made me not want to buy them, just on principle. There are no fight scenes in this book. It is all about the struggle she undergoes to be able to rejoin her team again. I was fine with that, and the story, just not the heavy handed sales pitch.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Origins and Impulse.

July 10, 2016 – Shelved