Marco's Reviews > The God Delusion

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

U 50x66

bookshelves: the-selfish-gene

One of the books that have astonished me, as someone who grew up with a religious background with religious parents and digging deep into what Atheism really meant. This book helped me to look at the other holy Religions, and to think to myself of each word that is mentioned in the so called "holy books". I found myself mentally laughing at certain pages in the books which had made my day and I won't spoil it for any of the readers but it has very hilarious content as well. I think this book did a good job on helping me get out of religion with more strength and power but in the same time to be logical with each thing like to respect other religions, so if any critics are mentioning Richard as being "Bitchy" (excuse my french) but he was not at all like that but he simply acted like a religious person to show how pathetic some of them are and not all of them! I also took notes of the many books that Richard had mentions and the many examples as well. I find them very interesting so I can read them in the future and if you are getting out of religion or question it. This book is certainly for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The God Delusion.

July 9, 2016 – Shelved