Mike's Reviews > An Epilogue to Innocence

An Epilogue to Innocence by Tim Baughman Jr.

U 50x66

I can’t tell you the last time I sat down to read a book. Normally, the stories in books don’t pull me in or keep me occupied the way a good tv show or movie can. This is not the case with this book. While it’s a collection of short stories, the themes really seemed to hit home with me.

Life is not something that is easy for anybody, and the stories in this book capture that theme with great success. At several times during my read through, I felt happy, sad, excited, scared, and sometimes a combination of any or all of them. The stories themselves were very relatable, especially for someone part of the millennial generation.

The writing, additionally, was much better than expected. Personally, I can be a bit of an elitist when it comes to the quality of someone’s writing, but I was overjoyed with the way this book flowed from story to story. I truthfully didn’t realize I was at the end of the book, and found myself wishing there was more. The stories are written in a way that you can almost feel yourself becoming the characters.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a really fun read that will hit on nearly every emotion. For anyone looking to feel a little bit, or maybe learn a little about themselves. I would, without a doubt, buy this book and jump into it immediately. Clear out your schedule, sit back in a comfy chair, and enjoy the journey. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Epilogue to Innocence.

January 1, 2016 – Started Reading