Bria's Reviews > Life Debt

Life Debt by Chuck Wendig

I enjoyed the first Aftermath book well enough but Life Debt really kicked into a second gear and just worked for me on so many levels. Full review to come on Tosche Station on release day.

Editing on 7/13 to link to my full review: http://tosche-station.net/review-afte...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life Debt.

July 8, 2016 – Started Reading
July 8, 2016 – Shelved
July 8, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Aaron Wempe No offense, but I don't think you should review to just complain about s book you appear to not even have read. If you have that's fine, but maybe explain more why you didn't like the novel.

Bria Excuse me? First of all, I have read the book and received an early copy from the publisher specifically to review because I write for a Star Wars site. Secondly, I gave Life Debt a 5 star review on GR and said all positive things in the review you just slapped me on the wrist for. I appreciate that you're trying to combat trolls but perhaps direct your efforts in the correct direction next time?

message 3: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Clicked through to your full review and I totally agree this book is great and I enjoyed more than the first in the series. It was fun and full of tantalizing details about how the shape of the galaxy in TFA came to be.

Dean Mayes Thank the stars for a reasonable and reasoned review. It's so hard wading through these fanboy rages to find intelligent discussion.

I'm about 15 chapters from the end and, so far, I have really like Wendig's story.

I observed this morning that when he introduces Kashyyk for the first time in the novel, I actually teared up. They were some powerful moments.

message 5: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn Kaufer Clicked to write that I'm enjoying the new Star Wars books, commented because I'm sorry you've got trolls saying terrible stuff. Seems like you've got a good attitude towards it, but no one deserves to be spoken to that way.