Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog's Reviews > Untimely You

Untimely You by K.  Webster

*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She is an angel. Stumbled right into my life and shone light when I was in my darkest place. And ever since, she’s been lighting the way—guiding me toward happiness.

photo 4d62a7df00cf53d8731ce696fc7af903_zps8x6v6nnv.jpg

What an amazing story!! I am going to be honest, I didn’t read the blurb. I just knew that if K. Webster wrote it, then I wanted to read it! I was expecting a dark story and although there definitely were some very sad undertones and our hero has some anger management issues, I found this to be a beautiful and oftentimes funny love story. I can’t even explain properly how much I really fell in love with this one, but if you were to take a look at my ebook copy, you could see that the words definitely moved me. I have countless passages highlighted and it was truly hard to pick just one quote to include in my review, but I knew that others might be considered spoilers and so that did help in the process.

photo 7c97ad2e7fb0fa41fe0fb2cd91a0b6af_zpsj22ycjmx.jpg

I had a little girl crush on our Heroine, Neesy Noble. She’s a beautiful and exuberant young woman who hopes to start her own publishing house, and in order to get a business loan, she needs to show proof of employment for a minimum of at least ten months. Since she recently lost her job and just started a new one at Hocksted Holdings, her loan application was denied. The position she took at Hocksted Holdings is beneath her skillset but she is determined to stay on in order to get that loan. It does help that the co-owner of the company is ridiculously handsome and has been the star of many of her latest naughty fantasies. When Adrian Hocksted witnesses Neesy calming down a woman’s highly agitated three-year-old son in a restaurant during their lunch hour, he becomes intrigued with the young woman and propositions her with a new job responsibility. She is to come to his house the next morning where he will explain what the new job entails. Neesy, being the silly girl with all these crazy romantic fantasies, thinks that she is signing up to be his sex slave and can’t wait for the kinky times to begin since she’s been going through a dry spell. She is in for a rude awakening when she finds out what Adrian wants her services for.

photo Teaser Two_zpsyi9vug9q.jpg

Adrian is a powerful but insanely beautiful man. He’s the epitome of the powerful billionaire alpha male that I definitely love to read about. But he is seriously dark and brooding and it stems from the enormous amount of guilt he carries in his heart over a tragic accident that occurred twelve years ago. He hires Neesy in hopes that she may be the miracle that his situation needs. He never intended to fall for this beautiful and vibrant girl. When he lets his guard down and gives in to the passion burning between them, well damn, I was definitely feeling my temperature rise to the hot as hell level!! But almost EVERY time, Adrian is consumed with an overwhelming feeling of guilt and anger for having enjoyed himself with Neesy. My heart broke repeatedly for the both of them.

Neesy was just an incredibly lovable Heroine. I found myself cracking up numerous times over her humorous banter and constant mishaps!! The girl should be wearing a helmet and a padded suit because wherever she went Nessy was sure to trip over her feet and end up with a concussion!! I loved her deep sense of compassion and her patience. She knew that Adrian was going through his own personal hell and she never gave him any ultimatums or talked down to him about the life-altering decisions that he had made.

I honestly think it’s best if you are intending to read this book that you only read the non-spoilerish reviews. I left out a big chunk of the drama in this book because I believe you need to go into this one blind like I did. But, damn, I am in awe of K. Webster now! I truly wasn’t expecting this to be an adult contemporary romance with a healthy dose of hilarious humor but now I know the woman can definitely write more than just the dark and erotica based stories.

UNTIMELY YOU is available now. I highly recommend that you one-click and I really hope that you’ll enjoy this one as much as I did.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2a4Nnih
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2a4OfU8
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/29Vgwzk
Amazon AUS: http://amzn.to/2a9iqKQ
B&N: http://bit.ly/2aIbLWL
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2a8bwVi
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id11...

photo 17631979_zpsogt4rrvf.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untimely You.

July 8, 2016 – Shelved
July 31, 2016 – Shelved as: favorites
July 31, 2016 – Shelved as: hot-alpha-male
July 31, 2016 – Shelved as: panty-melting-read
July 31, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Enjoy Patty x

message 2: by Malene (new)

Malene Happy reading:)

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Enjoy, sweetie! Can't wait to hear what you think :) xoxo

message 4: by Ayushi (new)

Ayushi Agarwal Enjoy dear!!! :))

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Enjoy, darling! ;) xoxo

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover Enjoy honey!xoxo

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen I hope you enjoy this one Sweet Lady :)) xx

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Ohhh K. Webster!! Can't wait to see what you think! Enjoy, gorgeous! :D xoxoxo

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ Lookimg forward to your thoughts on this one. Enjoy hun ;)

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Hope your enjoying, hun!! xo

message 11: by Cami (new) - added it

Cami Stop teasing me.....I need your review! ;-)

Pianka *call me PIU* Awesome review, hun!!! xx

message 13: by Katríne (new) - added it

Katríne Nice review! I'm going to read this soon! ;)

message 14: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee Montoya Stunning review Boo!! You make me want to drop everything and read this book.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome

message 16: by Shanny (new) - added it

Shanny Lovely review Patty! Sounds good :)

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Fabulous review, darling :D

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Alicia wrote: "Enjoy Patty x"

Thanks Alicia! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Ana {The Good Gif Fairy} wrote: "Another book already? Damn woman you're fast! lol"

Thanks My Babe!! :)
Not really that fast, well, OK, weekends I can sit my butt on the couch and read all day!! LOL
xoxoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Malene_D wrote: "Happy reading:)"

Thanks Sweetie! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Anna ☘ wrote: "Enjoy, sweetie! Can't wait to hear what you think :) xoxo"

I LOVED it!!
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Ayushi wrote: "Enjoy dear!!! :))"

Thanks Ayushi! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Arianna wrote: "Enjoy, darling! ;) xoxo"

Thanks My Love! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover wrote: "Enjoy honey!xoxo"

Thanks Darling!! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Karen wrote: "I hope you enjoy this one Sweet Lady :)) xx"

Thanks Sweetie!!! :)
xoxoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "Ohhh K. Webster!! Can't wait to see what you think! Enjoy, gorgeous! :D xoxoxo"

Thanks My Love Bug!! :)
This was FANTASTIC.
Not dark like her normal stuff.
xoxoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥ wrote: "Lookimg forward to your thoughts on this one. Enjoy hun ;)"

xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Jenny wrote: "Hope your enjoying, hun!! xo"

Thanks Babe! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Cami wrote: "Stop teasing me.....I need your review! ;-)"

Finally Posted!! LOL
xoxox

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Pianka *call me PIU* wrote: "Awesome review, hun!!! xx"

xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Katríne wrote: "Nice review! I'm going to read this soon! ;)"

Thanks Katrine!! :)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Dee wrote: "Stunning review Boo!! You make me want to drop everything and read this book."

Thanks Boo!! :)
I think you would enjoy this one!!
xoxoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Cynthia wrote: "Awesome"

Thanks Cynthia! :)
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Shanny wrote: "Lovely review Patty! Sounds good :)"

Thanks Shanny!! :)
I really enjoyed this one.
It's def worth reading soon!
xoxoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Sabrina wrote: "Fabulous review, darling :D"

Thanks My Love!! :)
xoxoxo

message 36: by Judith (new)

Judith Lovely review,darling,x

message 37: by rheeza (new)

rheeza Great review, Patty! Sounds amazing!

Rachel Reads Ravenously Awesome review Patty!

message 39: by Christy (new)

Christy Fabulous review, Patty love! xoxo

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Amazing review honey xx

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fantastic review, lovey! ;) xoxo

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Fantastic review, love! Glad it was a winner :) xx

message 43: by Coco.V (new) - added it

Coco.V TERRIFIC review, Darling! Glad you loved it. :)) xoxo

message 44: by J. (new)

J. Kahele Fantastic review sweetie :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Fan-freaking-tastic review my dear! xoox

message 46: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Beautiful review, Patty! You've convinced me to add it to my list. :)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Wonderful review Patty, glad you loved!! xoxo-

message 48: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Amazing review Patty! Glad you loved it:))

message 49: by Rag (new) - added it

Rag Sounds so good! Can't wait to read it! BEAUTIFUL review love! xoxoxo

message 50: by Alp (new)

Alp Fantastic review, sweetie. :)

« previous 1