Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog's Reviews > Hot Dirty Love

Hot Dirty Love by Sibylla Matilde

I knew Justin’s book would be amazing and I wasn’t disappointed. When we first found out he was a professor, I was shocked but also knew that the bada$$ rocker would make a super-hot professor. It’s always the wild ones that are the smartest ones.

The opening scene was pretty intense and surprised me a bit. Most of the other books carry the warning about the sexual groupings but not this one…and seeing Justin in action in previous books we know he’s a little bit wild. I don’t want to give too much away but I loved the direction Justin’s sexuality took…even if for just a short time. I loved discovering his true desires right along with him. We finally find out more about Justin’s history and find out why he seems not to want to settle down. He ends up being really sweet even if he is a bit freaky in the bed.

Rain is absolutely perfect for Justin. She’s beautiful and smart and just as freaky as he is. She balances him in a way no one else could. I loved that she didn’t bring any drama to the table.

The epilogue was a good wrap-up but I’m sad to see the end of this series. I agree that seeing a spin off with the kiddos would be pretty cool. I also wouldn’t mind seeing a stand-alone spin-off about Cole!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Dirty Love.

Started Reading
July 1, 2016 – Finished Reading
July 7, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Sibylla (new) - added it

Sibylla Matilde Thank you! So glad you enjoyed my Mofo and his journey of self-discovery! :)