Angie Vallejo's Reviews > The Armageddon Code: One Journalist's Quest for End-Times Answers

The Armageddon Code by Billy Hallowell

bookshelves: bible-prophecy

This book's release was brought to my attention as a result of following the author on Twitter. Since this subject always fascinates me, I purchased it the day of it's release.

If you want an impartial discussion on the End Times from different viewpoints, this is an interesting read. Hallowell, a reporter (formerly of The Blaze), interviews many different pastors and theologians to learn their views on the Rapture, Tribulation and Millenium - and why they believe what they believe.

Even if your views are set as to what you believe is the correct interpretation of Revelation, this book is an important read in order to understand the other side. It may confirm what you believe, but it may also make you think twice. It did not change my views, but I did learn more about church history, and I appreciated the opportunity to learn more about the importance of this book in the Bible.

A more thorough discussion on this book can be found at my blog: musesofamom.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Armageddon Code.

June 15, 2016 – Started Reading