The Owl Branch Book Promotions's Reviews > Carnival of Darkness

Carnival of Darkness by Becca Moree

19885090

Author Becca Moree surprised me with her debut novella, Carnival of Darkness. Upon reading the first chapter, I found myself terrified. I do not like clowns or carnivals. Do Not Read This One In The Dark, unless you are freaky like that! As I read further into the fourth paragraph, I found my self actually liking it. I wanted to know what evil lurked inside the carnival. Wow was I surprised. Lots of dark evil for sure. However, I kind of knew from the beginning I would like Brett. He just seemed not as evil as everyone else. Upon meeting Charlee, I visualized the depth of her character and felt everything she was feeling. This book is well written and executed. Editing was very well done. The Author certainly does have a dark writing style in this one. It is short, but held my attention almost from the start. Well developed characters. Becca Moree shows us about what is going on, she does not just tell us like many do. I look forward to reading the next book in the FaeTal Series. I love Fae and want more of that explained. Overall a good read, entertaining and worth sticking with the series and the first book to come out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Carnival of Darkness.

July 5, 2016 – Started Reading