SassyAsby (A.K.A. Mrs. Charlie Hunnam)'s Reviews > Taking the Fall: The Complete Series

Taking the Fall by Alexa Riley

I just couldn't finish this one folks. I plain ole lost interest. It's good filthy smut, which is why I'll give it a solid 2 1/2 stars, but it needs more substance to keep my attention. Loved the writing, but the hero is waaaaaaaaay too over the top. Not much of a turn on for me. If I need more smut from this particular author then I'll stick to a novella, not a book bundle or novel. This was just pure filthy fun that was meant to titillate and not much else, though it certainly tried to be more than that. I hate not finishing books but life is too short and I have other books to read and a reality to escape from. Happy reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking the Fall.

July 5, 2016 – Started Reading
July 5, 2016 – Shelved
page 45
13.27% "SMUT! I'm loving me some Carter!!!!!"
page 47
13.86% "Uhh! Carter would absolutely drive me crazy!!!!! I love him! He's so dirty!!!!"
page 58
17.11% "Straight up SMUT!!!!!"
page 73
21.53% "Two months later?!!! Oh hell no!"
page 80
23.6% "Volume one done: I've have friends; best friends, but I NEVER had one chose me over a man. This is why I love books! Write your reality. Cause the truth is a BITCH!"
November 7, 2016 –
page 80
23.6% "didn't finish. Lost interest. Good filthy smut but it needs more substance to keep my attention. Loved the writing. If I need more smut from this author then I'll stuck stick to a novella. Happy reading!"
November 7, 2016 – Shelved as: descriptive-sex