Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~'s Reviews > Hands On

Hands On by Cathryn Fox

**I received an ARC from the publisher and/or Author through Netgalley for an honest review**

Hands on is part one of a three part serial. I don't particularly care for reading serials that go by Parts because this novel literally had five chapters. With that being said i read the synopsis and immediately after reading i clicked request a copy. Hands on had me hooked from the synopsis. Now that could have went one or two ways. Hands on could have been misleading by the synopsis but thank you lord it wasn't.

Hands on centers around the lead protagonist Danielle Lang who is a therapist that specializes in family counseling. Danielle has just signed up to be a sex therapist for a class. The only reason she signed up to do this is because she needs the money and the hefty paycheck involved is to hard to deny. There is just one problem...Danielle is a VIRGIN...and i'm not talking 'I've done everything except the big thing'...no she is a hardcore i'm all innocent virgin. Danielle is contemplating on dropping the job when her best friend Violet talks her into randomly hooking up with someone so she has the experience she needs to teach this sex therapy class.

In walks Jack Rider. He's a hot football player who is trying to recuperate from a horrible knee injury and who is also obviously sidelined. Violet feels Danielle should ask Jack to "Help her out" with her situation. But Danielle being the shy one decides against the idea.

Later on Jack is surprised to find Danielle walking into the shop where he works as a mechanic dressed in clothes that are obviously not her. But what shocks him most is the proposition she makes him. She wants Jack to teach her the ins and outs. but will Jack deny her proposal or accept it?

I really enjoyed Hands On by Cathryn Fox. It was a fascinating start to the series. I can't wait until August when part 2 comes out.

I loved the fact that Danielle was portrayed as an 'innocent' virgin unlike some novels when the virgins are promiscuous. Danielle was shy and completely one hundred percent innocent. I really enjoyed Jack also. he is caring when it comes to doing what is right by Danielle and forcing her to take a step back and slow down a little.

The characters in Hands On were flawless. The emotional connection of Jack and Danielle is told beautifully. Hands On wasn't rushed it was told at the perfect pace. Cathryn Fox had me hooked from the first page.

How is it possible for a book to be scorching but also at the same time cute with an innocent vibe to it? I have no clue either...but Cathryn Fox managed to pull it off effortlessly!

I just wish Hands On was a full length novel instead of three parts. But that is just me..I'm greedy like that.

And did i mention the cover....Holy Hotness!!!

Hands On by Cathryn Fox is coming out on July 18th. It's a definite must read!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hands On.

July 3, 2016 – Started Reading