Jenny's Reviews > Between the Bleeding Willows

Between the Bleeding Willows by D.A. Roach

it was ok
bookshelves: arc-publisher-netgalley

The first 4 chapters of the book is so good I thought I would like it until the very end. But after the few chapters, the story started to get slow. And in the part that the characters are being introduced in the story, I just felt that there is something missing. I didn't felt any connection with the other characters other than Cassidy. And it was really hard for me to accept that suddenly Cassidy and Killian has a thing. Everything that happened after she got her tattoo was so unbelievable that I am already having a hard time liking it.

Overall, I still think that this book could have a great potential. The World- building is promising if you ask me. Maybe it only need some changes that will make the story more interesting. There should also be some edits to made and focus on more about the pacing and how will keep the readers interest in the story. There are alot of details here I find unnecessary. The author should really build a good momentum in every chapter to keep every reader's interest.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Bleeding Willows.

July 1, 2016 – Started Reading