Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦'s Reviews > Wolfsong

Wolfsong by T.J. Klune

bookshelves: paranormal, m-m, top-10-of-2016

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER!
Signed paperback giveaway!!! :) *grabby hands!*

Go to www.steamyreads.net to enter! It's right on the front page!

Back in September my buddy Judith said, "I was blown away by this book!"

She said, "I wasn't expecting it."

And I said, "Sounds good, may be later."

Then my friend Jan read this book and said, "SO. MUCH. TALENT."

And I said, "Noted. On TBR."

And then in October, on Instagram, Tillie Cole said, "Holy shit you guys, read this book!"

She said, "It's beautiful."

She said, "Everyone should read it."

And I said, "Okay."

And now I've read it. And I said to my blog wifie Val, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I said, "This has everything you love: shifters, mates for life, M/M!"

And she said, "Okay."

Then I said to my biotch Arianna, "You should read this book, it's awesome!"

I said, "It's long but you'll like it! I know you will!"

And she said, "Okay."

And I say, "NO, NOT OKAY! GET THE BOOK AND READ IT! BECAUSE I AM ALPHA. I AM TELLING YOU TO READ. THIS. BOOK."

OKAY?

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolfsong.

June 30, 2016 – Shelved
June 30, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
October 10, 2016 – Started Reading
October 10, 2016 –
25.0% "Omg! Why did I wait so long?\n"
October 14, 2016 – Shelved as: paranormal
October 14, 2016 – Shelved as: m-m
October 14, 2016 – Finished Reading
December 29, 2016 – Shelved as: top-10-of-2016

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Enjoy Darling! :)
xoxo

Malene Fantastic review babe. You always put a smile on my face with your reviews:)

Cristina | CristiinaReads Awww fantastic review love!

message 4: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT Oh wow, that good, huh? And it is cute you being all alpha :)!

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Fabulous review, Maria! Glad you loved it ;)

Sophia Triad Great review! I have read so many things about how great this book is. It has to move up my "to read" list :)

Barbara➰ Lol great review! I've had this one tbr a while...need to move it up!

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Danielle wrote: "Fabulous review, Maria! Glad you loved it ;)"

Cristina -✽CristiinaReads✽- wrote: "Awww fantastic review love!"

Malene_D *Bad&DirtyBooks* wrote: "Fantastic review babe. You always put a smile on my face with your reviews:)"

Thank you, ladies :D I try lol!

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Dilek VT wrote: "Oh wow, that good, huh? And it is cute you being all alpha :)!"

Thanks, hun! I really enjoyed it :) Even though I don't often read PNR, but it is great :)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Barbara wrote: "Lol great review! I've had this one tbr a while...need to move it up!"

Sophia wrote: "Great review! I have read so many things about how great this book is. It has to move up my "to read" list :)"

*eyes glow red* DO IT. READ IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. :D

Barbara➰ Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Lol great review! I've had this one tbr a while...need to move it up!"

LOL

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Lol love it! I'm so excited you enjoyed a PNR book, my lovely, and I can't wait to read it!

Judith Yah!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it,my darling.Definitely a gem!
And your review is just perfect,x

Karla I've had this book in my tbr since Judith read it! I was like later I'll read it.....but dam woman your glowing read eyes have me going for it NOW! Diving in! :)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Val ⚓️ Shameless & Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads wrote: "Lol love it! I'm so excited you enjoyed a PNR book, my lovely, and I can't wait to read it!"

I know, right! I mean, I have read PNR before :D and I do like it! This was great, hope you love it too!

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Judith wrote: "Yah!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it,my darling.Definitely a gem!
And your review is just perfect,x"

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Karla wrote: "I've had this book in my tbr since Judith read it! I was like later I'll read it.....but dam woman your glowing read eyes have me going for it NOW! Diving in! :)"

Oh, I'm so happy I could pee! jk I hope you like it! It's a slow burn but it's good! At least I wasn't bored :D I get bored pretty easily lol

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Fab review Maria!! xx

message 19: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Think I ought to bump this one up...

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ Fantastic review Sweetheart!! <3 xoxo

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Great review, Maria!! xx

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ LOL Love your review, sweetie! Not my cuppa but "maybe later" :) xx

Wendy Awesome review Maria ;) xoxo

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Lovely review Maria xx

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate lmao, glad you love it :D

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Great review, lady!

message 27: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena lol fab review Maria! Glad you loved it. :)

message 28: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah Fab review Maria xx

Christy LOL This one will be soon for me! Rachel's been telling me to read it for weeks x

message 30: by Elle (new)

Elle Lovely review, Maria!! Glad you liked it ♥

message 31: by Snow (new) - added it

Snow Fantastic review! Phenomenal art, Maria! In awe...

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Fab review Darling! :)
xoxo

message 34: by India (new) - added it

India Adams Your review was great! I added it to my list :)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Thanks so much, everyone! I hope more people read this book and hopefully enjoy it! :)

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ wrote: "Val ⚓️ Shameless & Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads wrote: "Lol love it! I'm so excited you enjoyed a PNR book, my lovely, and I can't wait to read it!"

I know, right! I mean, I have read PNR before :D and ..."

I just know it's not your fave genre, so exciting to see you love one :)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Val ⚓️ Shameless & Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads wrote: "Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ wrote: "Val ⚓️ Shameless & Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads wrote: "Lol love it! I'm so excited you enjoyed a PNR book, my lovely, and I can't wait to read it!"

I know, right! I m..."

I know, right? :D I think I'm more excited than anyone here haha

message 38: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Great review, hon :D

message 39: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V Excellent review, hun! :) xx

Jan  I am so happy to see your 5 Stars :D
Brilliant review, Maria! xx

Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Bahahaha, great review!

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Arabella ~♡AB♡~ wrote: "Bahahaha, great review!"

Jan wrote: "I am so happy to see your 5 Stars :D
Brilliant review, Maria! xx"

Coco.V wrote: "Excellent review, hun! :) xx"

Sabrina wrote: "Great review, hon :D"

THank you! <3 luv

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Fantastic review Maria. If I read PRN... this would be on my high on my TBR, hehe! = )xo

JewelsyGoolsy Fantabulous review Maria. Got this on my TBR and looking forward to this even more now :)

message 45: by DW (new)

DW Great review, hon.. I keep thinking that I want to read this. Your excitement convinced me!! ;)

message 46: by Ingie (new) - added it

Ingie Love your review, Maria! I started to read this one a couple of months ago but then life interrupt. Need to finish it soon. :)

Bev Ok! Sold :D

Stacey is Sassy I've got it...I'm going to read it soon...ish. ;-) ♥

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Love the review, babe! Maybe I will give it try...someday! :DD Glad you loved it! xx

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ JewelsyGoolsy wrote: "Fantabulous review Maria. Got this on my TBR and looking forward to this even more now :)"

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Fantastic review Maria. If I read PRN... this would be on my high on my TBR, hehe! = )xo"

« previous 1