Tina Maria's Reviews > Stifled

Stifled by Rainy Kaye

U 50x66

This is the second book on the Summoned series by Rainy Kaye. This book picks up where the last one left off with the main character Dimitri now free of his hold of his Genie like bond, is trying his best to live his life as normally as possible. He just seemed very conflicted in this book like he still has the desire to be controlled by people to some extent. I love his sarcastic nature, his character is so intriguing and always leave you wanting more. As for Syd, and their romance, I was getting a little bit annoyed with her character. She seemed to be a bit more into herself and not as concerned with Dimitri period I don't miss like to see him with a different love interest in the next book or so. Their romance and sex scenes were a little bit less in this book compared to book one. This book to me was a little more action-packed and have a little bit more of the mythology and lore behind being a genie and being summoned. I found it just as entertaining of a Rita's the first book and just as fast pace. Again this was a book I really didn't want to put down and I'm really looking forward to see how this tale plays out especially for Dimitri. Looking forward to book number 3. I was given this book to read by the publisher of Stifled through their partnership with Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stifled.

June 25, 2016 – Started Reading