Avigail's Reviews > The Sea of Monsters

The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Once again a fantastic read, in this book we are traveling back to Odysseus return to Ithaca, only the protagonists are other characters. The strange part of this journey is that both Percy and the Cyclops are Posidon's kids, but they fight each other. Athina helped Odysseus on his journey andthat got Posidon mad, but on this new journey Percy and Annabeth, Athina's duaghter and Posidon's son, are partners and they work together as a team.
Loved the idea that Percy has a half brother that is a Cyclop, but Rick Riordan shows us once again that there are also good species in the world of the monsters. For me this book is another five star read, with a lot of plots and twists. You once again find out who could be the children of the Gods in the western civilization from different eras. I Liked the idea of Circe and the spa island was a fantastic idea.
Can't wait to read the next book of the series, but I need a small break before I continue with the series. Thanks once again Mr. Rick Riordan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sea of Monsters.

June 22, 2016 – Started Reading