Linda Strong's Reviews > YOU CAN RUN

YOU CAN RUN by Greg    Smith

Jun 28, 2016

bookshelves: read-in-2016

Captain Kramer and his 4-footed body guard, Corporal Shadow are back with a vengeance. The two Marines are once again working with the FBI, which is no hardship for Kramer. Since his last bout with the FBI, he’s in a relationship with the beautiful FBI Agent Ashley.

This time they are looking for a human trafficking group. Several young girls have been taken ..from their bedrooms at night, from a bus stop in broad daylight. They are taken away in a green van that seems to disappear after each snatch and grab.

Meanwhile, the two leaders of the group who was responsible for dog-fighting and drug dealing escaped during the last roundup. They seem to be back in business and this time Kramer and Ashley swear to take them down.

Both these cases seem to converge, leading to lots of explosive, compelling action with thrills and chills.

I thought the first book was really good ,,, this one is even better.

I would like to mention how much I enjoy the author’s humor. It sort of snuck up and slapped me in the face.

On a very daring helicopter ride, the reader is introduced to the crew. They play a small part .. but a very important part. Chief Pilot Captain ROBERT GODDARD. Co-Pilot LEE CHILD. Crew Chief Sgt SHARON BOLTON. CPL JIMMY (JAMES) PATTERSON, the Marine manning the machine gun.

A solid 5 Stars from me. I am really looking forward the third book in this series.

Many, many thanks to the author who provided a digital copy in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read YOU CAN RUN.

Started Reading
June 27, 2016 – Finished Reading
June 28, 2016 – Shelved
June 28, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
June 28, 2016 – Shelved as: read-in-2016

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Fun review, Linda!

Linda Strong Christine wrote: "Fun review, Linda!"

Thanks! It was a good book! And it was really fun trying to spot celebrity names as I read :-)

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Super review Linda.

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Super review Linda.

Linda Strong Sue wrote: "Super review Linda."

Thank you!

message 6: by Jean (new)

Jean That's really the crew??? Awesome!

Linda Strong Jean wrote: "That's really the crew??? Awesome!"

Honest! I had to read twice just to make sure! :-)