The Book Beacon's Reviews > Ghost Hope

Ghost Hope by Ripley Patton

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of The PSS Chronicles - if you are new to the series and the author, do yourself a favor and get Book 1 (free!) and Book 2 & Book 3 for $.99/each. For less than two bucks you will be enthralled by the adventures of Olivia Black and company, and you will be glad you took a chance on this series. You will be able to read them back to back, which will help with remembering all the characters and events (I needed a reminder between books).

There is humor, adventure, romance, betrayal, mystery, surprises, and more wrapped up in an incredible sci-fi setting. As with the first three books, Book 4 had me riveted to the pages as the action comes full circle with Book 1. It is immensely satisfying to get answers to the questions that begin with "what is PSS?" and "who can Olivia trust." I liked how the characters are scattered and then reunited in the final book. Saying what else I liked and why would include spoilers, so I will just say this series is not to be missed.

Kudos to Ripley Patton for such an incredibly original and entertaining story - from the PSS malady to allowing it to be more of an enhanced state than disability. I loved the multiple narratives and points of view, and the entire series plays out like an action movie with insane special effects. Just as soon as you catch your breath, the ride continues. And at the end of the ride, you can't help but marvel at the excellent storytelling.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Hope.

Finished Reading