Tanja's Reviews > Bare Knuckle Luke

Bare Knuckle Luke by Kim Fox

the story we've all been waiting for : Luke, the honey-badger! and what a story it is!
his mentor dies... it leaves them all wondering what is going to happen to the bar. luke has saved enough cash to buy it, if possible.
but during the funeral they're interrupted by a helicopter landing. turns out leo had one brother who had one son: the one who inherited everything, including the bar.
dax winter has trouble written all over him. being a dragonshifter he's convinced everything and everyone will bow to him. but he hasn't met luke yet. dax tries his very best to make things a nightmare for the small town, and not just for luke but also for the logging company.
there is one bright spark. the helicopter pilot. luke snaps at her but his animal is quickly convincing him she's the one. after he bonds with her, he knows all bets are off.

join us with the conclusion to this series. we've gotten to know luke through the previous books and i'm sure a lot of us were rooting for him. we were not disappointed with his story! what a ride that was!!! sad it's over but i'm sure Kim will grave us with another wonderful series soon.

free copy given in exchange for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bare Knuckle Luke.

Started Reading