Lisa Filipe's Reviews > Not Another Bad Date

Not Another Bad Date by Rachel Gibson

May 12, 2011

bookshelves: favorites
I own a copy

Adele and Zach are two of my favorite characters ever. The way they are brought together after 13 years is magic and their second courtship is funny, and romantic. She tries to fight her attraction to him after all the years apart, and he tries to pull her into his arms at any chance, reminding her of all they could have had all those years ago.

But as they say, what goes around comes around, and Devon(his dead ex wife) has some tricks left under her Sears brand blouse sleeve. Just when Adle and Zach thought maybe things would work out this time, they are hit with double trouble. It is honest and fun. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to strangle Zach at times for being a weenie. But the characters are real and you feel almost as if Adele could be a friend of yours. I highly reccomend this book!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not Another Bad Date.

Quotes Lisa Liked

Rachel Gibson
“So tell me honey," he said just above a whisper, "what's got your beautiful eyes so sad?”

Rachel Gibson
“I always regretted how much I hurt you.”

Rachel Gibson
“He looked into her face and tossed her sweater on the floor. "I thank God you walked out of my memory and into my life.”