Jayme's Reviews > Trinity

29482055
Jun 23, 2016

liked it
bookshelves: 2016-april-june, 2016-releases, mmf-romance, menage, smutty

This is not exactly a full-length book, but not a short story. For fans of steamy menage and non-traditional relationships.

“My resolve snaps as the two of them together kick me over the edge. A tag team effort to make me scream—and scream I do...”

The book tells the story of Jenn. She has parents who never cared for her. Her only support and the family is the head of restuarant from which as a child she was stealing food. Pops took her in, gave her a job, and when she was an adult helped with apartment. He is like father for her, so when he got sick, Jenn only remained dreams of renovation their restaurant.

It is where she meets two handsome and alluring men, Shane and Chase, with whom during the hot party she spent even hotter moments on the back. Something what in her opinion, was supposed to be one crazy night, for them was much more, they want to tie up with her in a romantic relationship. Does such a relationship can even work? Added to this issue with guys employer, who wants to take away from her the only thing she care about. Complications and feelings are multiplying, how Jenn will be able to deal with it?

This is not exactly a full-length book, so clearly a lot of things are simpler and less developed than it could have been in a longer book. But it is not less hot and entertaining. The bed scenes are bold and sexy. It happens in a variety of configurations MM, MMF. Besides lots of action in the bed, a lot is also happening outside of it. It has an emotional thread that progresses during the course of the story. It connected everything and their feelings flourish within the configuration of three.

“Blazing moments pass as three bodies become one. As we each seize and shudder and shake, finding sweet release in the confines of one another.”

I gave the book only 3 stars because although I liked it, I could not walk away from comparisons to The Anatomy of Jane, which I finished not long ago. It tells a similar story, and that is so fresh in my head that I can not connect. Perhaps my rating would have been higher if it were not for this, because looking at the reviews I am in the minority.

All in all is a very well written hot menage story, not long, with dirty steamy scenes and one beautiful love story. Good for fans of this type of romance, and for those who want to dip first finger in this kind of dirty novella.

***
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trinity.

June 23, 2016 – Started Reading
June 25, 2016 – Shelved as: mmf-romance
June 25, 2016 – Shelved as: menage
June 25, 2016 – Shelved as: smutty
June 25, 2016 – Finished Reading

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover I've heard similar things about this story, especially the comparison to the Anatomy of Jane! Fab review hun:)

message 2: by Judith (new)

Judith Great review,honey,xx

message 3: by Jayme (last edited Jun 29, 2016 11:14AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jayme Sher❤ wrote: "I've heard similar things about this story, especially the comparison to the Anatomy of Jane! Fab review hun:)"

Yeah, you can't get away from it, especially since the books are released in not so large period of time. And thank you Sher! xx

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Sounds interesting. how many pages was this?
Great review, dear! xoxo

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘ Terrific review, Jayme !:)

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Great review, Jayme xx

message 8: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V Great review, Jayme! :)xx

message 9: by P (new)

P Sounds good :)

◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆ Fab review, Jayme :) xx

message 11: by Elle (new)

Elle Great honest review, sweetie!! ♥

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ Fantastic review, Jayme! xo

message 13: by Jayme (last edited Jul 07, 2016 10:00AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jayme Judith wrote: "Great review,honey,xx"

Thank you, Judith! xx

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘ wrote: "Terrific review, Jayme !:)"

Thank you, Elise! xo

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ wrote: "Great review, Jayme!"

Thank you, Allison! :))

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ wrote: "Great review, Jayme xx"

Thank you, Jx! :))

Coco.V wrote: "Great review, Jayme! :)xx"

Thank you, Coco!:))

P wrote: "Sounds good :)"

Thank you, P!:))

Anna ☘ wrote: "Fab review, Jayme :) xx"

Thank you, Anna!xx

Elle wrote: "Great honest review, sweetie!! ♥"

Thank you, Elle!:)))

Arianna wrote: "Fantastic review, Jayme! xo"

Thank you, Arianna! xo

Jayme ✤Maria✤ wrote: "Sounds interesting. how many pages was this?
Great review, dear! xoxo"

On my kindle is 1472! :P And thank you, Maria!:))