Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja's Reviews > Defending Hayden

Defending Hayden by L.P. Dover

It was my first L.P. Dover book. And I think I choose the best book in the series. It just called out to me. Okay, I have to confess it was the the book trailer that started my obsession with this book. I remember the first time I saw it. It totally brought me to tears and I think I've seen it a thousand times. And I just hoped the book will be that amazing. And I have to say: it was. And so much more. My soul is so better after I read it. I don't know, I just feel something strong in my chest.

description

I think this lady is beyond talented. She's very great with her words. I'm totally under her spell.

I loved this book very much, but I want to highlight only one thing.
I adored our hero. Derek is a tormented soul who lost so much in his life. Yes, he's started to destroy himself, but when he realized he does nothing with his life, he put himself together and he was able to forget the past because he wanted a future. A future with this kind, big-hearted, smart lady, Hayden. I loved them into pieces.

I'm so happy I could read this book. And I'm really curious about Jax's story. I have a felling his would be great,too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Defending Hayden.

June 22, 2016 – Shelved