Michelle Johnson's Reviews > Inception

Inception by Bianca Scardoni

This book reeled me in from the start. The dimensions of the writing made everything so damn addicting. I needed to know what was going to happen...like all the time. It's something beautiful and somewhat disturbing when a book can literally take over your thoughts to make you want more. It's almost like I developed this rocking twitch anytime I was away from the story.

It plagued my thoughts!
 photo 5e07a1f3bf16a56f016fcbff9a9b079e_zpse9nliofq.gif

Jemma was a character that I absolutely loved. Her pain, irritations, insecurities and attractions were written out so beautifully you would swear I was feeling everything she was. I felt so bad for the girl. There's this gnawing twist that happens in the pit of your stomach when you're reading something and you KNOW everyone is keeping secrets from the main character. You want to scream out of frustration because you too are dying to know what the hell is going on but you're kept in the dark, having to wait - with the main character - for the truth to unravel itself. GAHHH! So frustrating, but so good!

Low and behold, when the truth finally came to light, it made me so angry! The betrayal had me like...no, no, no, no, NO!

photo tumblr_n0k72efU0c1sple1xo1_250_zpseo0z72bx.gif

Everything leading up to that point was such a struggle, because I wanted it to happen so bad and then my soared just to be smashed back down to the ground. Fingers crossed, in the next book hopefully it was all for a reason that I can be like - Yaaay! See? I knew you weren't that much of a douche!

Anyhoosie, this book was absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to read the next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inception.

June 22, 2016 – Started Reading