Julia's Book Haven's Reviews > Wicked Kiss

Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti

Mar 01, 2017

bookshelves: arc-reviews, paranormal-romance

*4.5 Stars*
I really enjoyed this addition to the series. At first glance you would assume that Tori and Adam could not be more wrong for each other but as the story develops you see how they truly complement each others personalities. They balance each other. I really liked them both which is rare for me since usually either the h or H will shine more, but I didn't think that was the case in this book.
The story it's self was very fast paced with lots of action which I always enjoy. I wouldn't recommend reading this one if you haven't read the first 3 because this wraps up a bunch of the storylines from previous books and it might be confusing.
I'm very excited for the next book, finally Bear! I can't wait for his story, and I'm so happy there is only a few weeks between this release and Wicked Bite. Double the summer goodness ;)

P.S. I will say that I'm still not crazy about this cover, I don't know if its the green or the cover model or what but not loving it. I like Wicked Bite's though so that makes me think its just the green colour that isn't working for me.

ARC Provided by NetGalley for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Kiss.

Finished Reading