Pam's Reviews > Always Love You

Always Love You by Megan   Smith

I am a huge fan of the Love Series by Megan Smith and couldn't wait to read Sadie's words. Throughout the series Sadie was the wise quiet once. She sat back and let her children find their way, sure she was there for them in any way they needed them but she let them lead the way.

So once again doing everything she can to help them understand, she decided to write them a special journal to help explain things as they happened in their lives. Loosing a parent is never easy and as hard as reading Sadie's words is for Hunter and Jaylinn, it helps them feel closer to her.

As Sadie tells her story, it helps us to understand some of the things that she did over the years. Hunter and Jaylinn discussing each little story and how they feel about it and the way she handled things kind of gets ya right in the heart. By the time I finished the final words of Sadie, I was a blubbering mess. Please grab the tissue before you start.

Well... the Love Series is now complete. I am very excited to see what Megan will bring us next. Standalone or another wonderful series?

*** Advanced copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always Love You.

June 15, 2016 – Shelved