Debbie I Heart YA Books's Reviews > A Gentleman Never Tells

A Gentleman Never Tells by Eloisa James

A Gentleman Never Tells is a Historical Romance full of humor, wonderful characters that you will fall in love with, and sensual, sexy romance. After eighteen months, Lizzie is still mourning the death of her husband. But truthfully, she’s really in hiding from the humiliation and embarrassment of the way her husband died: in his mistress's bed. Lizzie's older sister, Cat, has had enough of Lizzie hiding and sets a plan in motion, asking Oliver Berwick to bring Lizzie back into the land of the living. Oliver, however, wants more than getting Lizzie out among the living again; Oliver wants Lizzie in his bed and to make the beautiful widow his wife. Lizzie is a woman scorned, and being under a man's control again is the last thing she's ever going to let happen. But, Lizzie can't help being drawn to this handsome and sexy man, so his bed might just be the answer to her problem of still being a virgin, since her husband was too busy with his mistress to ever get the deed done. But for Lizzie, marrying Oliver will never happen.

Oliver and Lizzie's romance had me smiling and swooning because of the sexy man Oliver. Oliver is a man already set in his ways, living a bachelor’s life, but when he meets Lizzie the man is tripping all over his feelings for this beautiful woman. Lizzie is also going head-over-heels for Oliver, because she has never had a man flirt with her or a man's affections before.

Lizzie and Oliver's romance is proof that you never say never. I highly recommend A Gentleman Never Tells as a sexy, fun must read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Gentleman Never Tells.

June 14, 2016 – Shelved