Angela Dawn's Reviews > Tuesday

Tuesday by E.L. Todd

Jun 14, 2016

This is the continuation of E.L. Todd's first book in the series Monday. It takes place 2 years later from where Monday left off. I actually devoured this book in 2 days that's how good it is!! I think it's also because Monday left me on a cliffhanger. I just had to find out what would happen next.

I liked Tuesday better than Monday. Who doesn't like Tuesdays more than Mondays haha. I think it's because in this one there is a love triangle (love love love love triangles) and Hawke has competition in the form of a hot guy named Kyle. Hawke and Francesca are brought together after 2 years apart due to Francesca's best friend Marie and her brother, Axel (remember them from Monday?) are planning their wedding. They must work together as the best man and maid of honor.

I was just thinking if Francesca's bff and brother weren't getting married would she and Hawke ever find their way back to each other? Hmm...well I guess it's a good thing that Marie and Axel are getting married!

I'm rating Tuesday a 5 out of 5 stars because it really was a non stop read for me. I loved seeing Hawke get jealous and see 2 guys in love with Frankie. Another good read from E.L. Todd.

I received this ebook in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tuesday.

June 14, 2016 – Started Reading