Rhonda's Reviews > An Hour to Live, an Hour to Love: The True Story of the Best Gift Ever Given

An Hour to Live, an Hour to Love by Richard Carlson

Feb 29, 2008

This is a short read but very thought provoking. Richard Carlson, author of the "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" Series wrote a letter to his wife Kristine for their 18th wedding anniversary. The letter was prompted by the questions If you only had one hour to live and could only make one phone call who would you call? What would you say to that person? And Why are you waiting?
Richard answered these questions in a letter to his wife and then in December 2006 Richard Carlson suddenly passed away and left Kristine in a shambles so she looks back to all the letters written to her and decides to have this particular letter published so that Richard's fans could get more of an insight to him, and so that Kristine could gain the theraputic wisdom that comes from dealing with the loss of a loved one.
This really makes you think about your own life, which is what I am sure this story was intended for. It makes me want to examine my life and answer these questions.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Hour to Live, an Hour to Love.