Laura's Reviews > The Immortal Rules

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

May 08, 2011

bookshelves: vampires, favourite, dystopian, freaken-amazing

Buddy the Elf

I have a feeling this is gonna be good :)

***

I absolutely LOVED the Iron Fey Series. It is honestly one of the best series out there, and it should definitely get more attention.

But, I'm yet to write a review for that series because I can't figure out how to put my thoughts into words. It's just that hard. I hope everybody can understand how I feel that it pains me to try.

Anyway, onto this!

I honestly can't wait. I know this isn't going to be your average vampire book. It's a post-apocolyptic, (NOT DYSTOPIAN. Yes, I read that article.) badass hero book. I don't want to compare this to the amazing Iron Fey series yet, but I know its going to be a rival for my heart!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Immortal Rules.

May 8, 2011 – Shelved
July 12, 2011 – Shelved as: vampires
April 25, 2012 – Started Reading
April 27, 2012 –
page 163
33.61% "God, Stick is annoying. I just want to punch him in his annoying-ass face. \n By the way, I still don't know what Kanin looks like...was it ever mentioned?"
May 1, 2012 –
page 435
89.69% "Okay...I have mixed feelings..."
May 2, 2012 – Finished Reading
May 20, 2012 – Shelved as: favourite
June 22, 2013 – Shelved as: dystopian
June 22, 2013 – Shelved as: freaken-amazing

message 1: by Waverley (new)

Waverley for some reason I couldn't comment on the silence post soo... lol yeah I guess they can't get aids but still If it would've been possible Patch and Hanky Panky would be spiraling down to he'll and aids would be the one to burn their feather....jk but I think she's making another book so I'll just have to wait and hope it gets better than Silence?

message 2: by Waverley (new)

Waverley hell*

message 3: by Waverley (new)

Waverley is that book any good the immortal rules?

message 4: by Desiree (new) - added it

Desiree God I LOVE Elf! Such a great GIF!

message 5: by Laura (new) - added it