Karen Shortridge's Reviews > Billionaire Takes All

Billionaire Takes All by Jackson Kane

I received this for my honest review. When I started this book I was hooked as Billionaire Takes All has the things I love to read about : bad boy rocker, powerful billionaires, second chance relationships and a motorcycle club. This story is about the King brothers who are returning to their hometown at the URGENT request of their dying father. The senior Mr. King has decided to set up a little competition between his two boys for their inheritance which is that the first son to get a hometown girl pregnant inherits everything but the other gets nothing. What starts out to be a cut throat competition between them ends up becoming a brilliant story where they learn about themselves and each other. This story has so much chemistry and has a great flow that kept me reading, with the humour, love, sex and a little dramatic action with the surprise ending and how these characters changed. I hope to be reading more books from this new author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Billionaire Takes All.

Started Reading