Stacy's Reviews > Fool Me Once

Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben

Jun 10, 2016

bookshelves: kindle, library-loan

I was on the wait list for a very long time for the digital version of Harlan Coben's new book, but it was worth the wait. Once again, he rarely disappoints me. The book was intriguing and hard to put down, true to Coben's style. I don't want to give anything away, but I didn't figure it all out! I read it so quickly and on Tim's Kindle Fire (since my dumb library switched digital systems and I can no longer download books in native Kindle format, still sore about that!), that I'm going to hang on to it and try to convince Tim to read it. I have a two week loan from the library, so that gives him 9 days to try it. But, he is too busy with golf, so I doubt he'll read it. Another good one from Harlan Coben!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fool Me Once.

June 10, 2016 – Started Reading
June 10, 2016 – Shelved
June 10, 2016 – Shelved as: kindle
June 10, 2016 – Shelved as: library-loan
June 13, 2016 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Marianne (new) - added it

Marianne Oh good, glad to see you liked it. It's on my to read list... I really like Coben, been hooked on his writing for a long time. :-)

message 2: by Marianne (new) - added it

Marianne btw, that bites about your library changing systems; I'd be real upset if mine did that!

Stacy Marianne wrote: "Oh good, glad to see you liked it. It's on my to read list... I really like Coben, been hooked on his writing for a long time. :-)" I really like him too and am rarely let down by the ones I've read. I don't read a lot of secular fiction, but he is on my list of to-reads. I get on the wait list every time he has a new one come out! :)