Tina's Reviews > The Noble Servant

The Noble Servant by Melanie Dickerson

bookshelves: own

The Noble Servant #3 A Medieval Fairy Tale by Melanie Dickerson

We step back in time of 1365, Barony of Mallin, the Holy Roman Empire replete with fair maidens, dashing lords—often wielding swords, ancient castles, danger, intrigue and...geese.

Hopes and dreams don’t go as planned for Duke of Wolfberg or for Magdalen of Mallin as those who plot against them put their evil plans in motion. The author certainly captures good versus evil within the characters very well. Both Steffan and Magdalen find themselves in rather difficult circumstances and must find a way to find resolutions soon.

Even though Magdalen and Steffan are of nobility they both sacrifice for their communities and those they love. As a result of their challenges they certainly learned what is truly important in life along with their strong faith and prayers, which carried them through those challenges. I understand this is a variation of the fairy tale Little Goose Girl, which I am not familiar with, but found the story interesting and especially enjoy the faith aspect woven within the story-line.

~I received a copy of this book from the author (no monetary gain were exchanged), this is my honest review~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Noble Servant.

June 10, 2016 – Shelved