Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)'s Reviews > Undead Ultra

Undead Ultra by Camille Picott

Jun 09, 2016

This was such a fun read. I have always been a lover of zombie books, but this one was a whole new take on a zombie apocalypse. It was fun, exciting and involved running, which is always a plus in my mind.

I found the two main characters good fun. They were written very well, and included a lot to really make them into full characters. We were given enough to really feel as though we were getting to know them, and they were real people. I found it fun to get to know the way they thought, after all they were running away from the undead to get to their families.

The pace was good. I felt that it mimicked a runners pace quite well. The action kept coming, but we were given a bit of breathing time now and again to let us get to know them and the way the world was working, having had a zombie outbreak.

Overall, this was a unique and exciting read. I was very impressed by it and found that it held my interest and attention from cover to cover. I highly recommend it if you are a zombie lover looking for something new.

**I received this book for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead Ultra.

Started Reading