Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Dragon Bound

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

4119085
May 07, 2011

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Recommended to Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Aly is so frigging bored
Read from May 26 to June 04, 2011

5 Stars

I loved it?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Bound.

Quotes Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Liked

Thea Harrison
“I am cursed with a terminal case of curiosity," he said. "I am jealous, selfish, acquisitive, territorial and possessive. I have a terrible temper, and I know I can be a cruel son of a bitch." He cocked his head. "I used to eat people, you know.”
Thea Harrison, Dragon Bound

Thea Harrison
“A dragon just gave me a piece of jewelry,” she said. She took another swig and handed the bottle back to Graydon. “Have I been added to his hoard?”

He shook his head and drank too. “No, cupcake,” he said. “I’m pretty sure you’ve replaced it.”
Thea Harrison, Dragon Bound

05/26/2011
7.0% 5 comments
05/27/2011
9.0% ""...he burt into an explosive guffaw". Guffaw? I had t blook that up. LOL"
05/27/2011
14.0% 1 comment
05/28/2011 "Dragos reminds me of Wrath. Rich, powerful, old, big, so serious!" 4 comments
05/28/2011
21.0% "7ft tall 300 lbs. Wow. Ginormous! "...is that your long, scaly, reptillian tail, or are you just happy to see me?". LOL"
05/29/2011 "I'm confuse and excited. Whi is Greta Garbo, again?! She has secrets. Oh, oh and he said "you are mine" *sigh* I am so his."
05/29/2011 "Oh. My. Gawwwd!!!!! *thud*" 2 comments
06/02/2011
50.0% ""stalker guy on steroids" LMAO I LOVE IT" 3 comments
06/04/2011
100.0% "5 Stars I loved it!!!"