abby's Reviews > Results May Vary

Results May Vary by Bethany Chase

bookshelves: contemporary

It's always a betrayal to find out that your husband is having an affair. Having an affair with another man? Then it gets a little more complicated. For Caroline, the waters are further muddied because the betrayal comes from a man she's been with since high school. She doesn't know herself outside of her relationship with Adam. Worse yet, she discovers she doesn't know him, either. Now she's faced with her biggest ever dilemma: save the marriage or cut Adam loose?

I struggled to write this review. Typically, when I finish a book, I have a lot to say-- positive or negative. With this book, I really had *nothing* to say-- certainly nothing bad, as evidenced by the 4 star rating, but nothing notable, either. It's well written and digestible. All of the characters are basically decent to one another, and there's a certain appeal to this. However, there's not much in the way of plot, and I tend to favor plot-heavy stories. It would have been nice to see a bit more bitterness from Caroline because, come on. If you've ever said "I just want to relax with a book," you might want to give this book a go.

* Thank you to both the publisher and netgalley for granting me access to this title

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Results May Vary.

June 8, 2016 – Started Reading