Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)'s Reviews > 〈長恨歌上之巻〉蛇性の婬

〈長恨歌上之巻〉蛇性の婬 by 山藍 紫姫子

bookshelves: yaoi-boyslove-shonenai, bl-novel-boys-love-novel, b-_-d, converted-to-ebook, chinese-language, translated, bdsm, dominance-submission, engrossing, erotica, feminization-sissification, gay_mm, gender-bending, history-historical, master-slave, pleasure-slaves_sexual-slave-pet, sadism-masochism, slave_slavery, unforgettable_stuck-in-my-head, abuse, alpha-dominant-male, alpha-dominant-female, anal-sex, androgynous-androgny, asian, ass-play, bareback, bishonen_pretty-boy, bondage_use-of-restrains, brutes-and-twinks, captive-captivity-confinement, captured-kidnapped, corporal-punishments_whip-flog-cane, crossdressing, dark-fics-or-story, damaged-individual, depraved, drugging, dubcon_noncon, dysfunctional-relationships, effeminate-character, emotional-distress, enemas, female-protag, forced-seduction, gangbang_gang-rape, gay-for-you, good-characterisation, good-plot, humiliation-or-degradation, injury_bodily-harm, kept-man_houseboy, love-hate-relationship_ambivalence, macho_max-testosterone-alpha, male-protag, manhandling_physical-domineering, multiple-partners_threesomes-n-more, multiple-protagonists, murder-killings, mystery, oral-sex, orgasm-denial, pain-pleasure, pegging, pet-like-character, physical-torture, piercings, possesive-partner-master-dom, profound-physical-size-difference, powerplay, rape, reluctant-forced, restricted-freedom, resentful-indignant-irate, rough-sex, scorching-hot, sense-of-hopelessness-despair, sensual_erotic, sex-fest-or-smut-galore, sex-toys, sexual-torture, shibari-japanese-rope-bondage, submissive-protagonist, thoughts-provoking, total-power-exchange_tpe, twink_small-size-character, twisted-love, tyrant-dominant-male, unique-story, unwilling-slave-pet-sub-partner, violence, virgins, virgin-bottom, weak-defenseless-protagonist, young-man_youth, spank-bank, spanking, assassin_hired-gun-killer, bisexuality, fingering, intriguing-story, maledom, no-english-translation, oriental-themed, special-abilities-power_magic, speculative-fiction, unstable-mind, voyeurism, want-more-after-reading
Recommended for: hardcore Yaoi fans. Rapes from point A to point B.

I am giving this solid 4 stars for the combination of both Book 1 and 2. The story is delightfully smutty and erotic as hell.

This book is quite extreme on the BDSM play. No rules or safewords here. It was powerplay with 24/7 TPE and there is lots of pain involved with the pleasures. Totally noncon drugged sex and tons of rapes. A very very rapey novel.

After finishing the book I still couldn't tell if there is an ounce of romance involved between the rapist and rapee. Feels more like an obsession to me. I do wonder if what the rapee felt for his rapists was a sign of Stolkholm Sydrome. Anyhow I must say that the relationship between these three men are truly intriguing. They had some kind of unique twisted bonds between all three of them. Yup, this is a menage. Two hunky virile men continuously fucking one beautiful androgynous young man against his will.

What makes this book even more unique is that the story was mostly told from the point of view of a virginal girl. A chance meeting of these men had drastically changed and molded this innocent young girl's life from a carefree young heiress to a lovesick and disturbed young woman. It is not everyday you get to read a gay story or in this case a Yaoi story from a woman's view literally. Not talking about female authors writing a gay story here but to watch a gay story unfolds behind the eyes of a female character. Refreshing right?

If I am to summarize this, I would call it a quality spank bank material with substance. Lots of substance and character. Hell! I wish the author would indulge me with further continuation stories of these three mysterious men.

If you want to learn more about this story, Mizuki a GR friend of mine has summarized it in her review here and here.

P/S: There is animals party crashing. Live animals involved in the sex play but it is not bes-tia-li-ty. Very kinky indeed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 〈長恨歌上之巻〉蛇性の婬.

June 7, 2016 – Shelved
August 21, 2016 – Shelved as: converted-to-ebook
August 21, 2016 – Shelved as: chinese-language
August 21, 2016 – Shelved as: translated
August 22, 2016 –
30.0% "That woman is so shameless. Super thick skin and skull. \n\nI like that androgynous man. His relationship with his captor is intriguing."
August 23, 2016 –
34.0% "Dying to know what sort of contract that brutish monk and that cold samurai has between them. Why they are tolerant of each other that much?"
August 24, 2016 –
77.0% "Femdom too? The poor pretty boy. He can never escape from being a sex slave and a family pet. \n\nI wonder if she would successfully peg him. I certainly hope so. >:D"
August 27, 2016 –
100.0% "Brilliant ending! Can't tell about it. It would be huge spoiler if I did. \n\nI actually have an inkling the beautiful man wouldn't end just like that."
August 27, 2016 – Finished Reading
September 1, 2016 – Shelved as: speculative-fiction
September 1, 2016 – Shelved as: unstable-mind
September 1, 2016 – Shelved as: voyeurism
September 1, 2016 – Shelved as: want-more-after-reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Mizuki Oh....but you are talking about the ending of the first half of the book, or the ending for the entire book?

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) Talking about that grand finale. Awesome right? But I did guess a little on that end due to the contract they kept hinting about.

Mizuki Kynthos-the-Archer wrote: "Talking about that grand finale. Awesome right? But I did guess a little on that end due to the contract they kept hinting about."

Great!^___^

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) Gosh, I wish there's continuation. I am missing them already. Do you think what that Ronin now assassin had for that pretty boy was love? Very twisted. I like it.

Mizuki Kynthos-the-Archer wrote: "Gosh, I wish there's continuation. I am missing them already. Do you think what that Ronin now assassin had for that pretty boy was love? Very twisted. I like it."

HAHAHA! I know that feeling, but seems like the author never gets back to write their story again (although at the end there is hint for future story for the girl's unborn baby and their bloodline)

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) Huh? that pregnancy is fer real? I tot.... I don't like that girl much. Hope not to ever see her again. I am guessing it would be a boy. Hehehehe

message 7: by KimberlyRose (new)

KimberlyRose Oh maaaan, sounds amazing, Kynthos. But I doubt it will ever be translated into English.

message 8: by Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) (last edited Sep 02, 2016 05:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) Kimmy wrote: "Oh maaaan, sounds amazing, Kynthos. But I doubt it will ever be translated into English."

It was! Too bad there's very slim chance this would ever get translated.

Edits: On second thoughts, maybe there could be hope if some English publisher picks this up. Because this was originally written in Japanese but it was later translated into Chinese. So one could hope I guess. The are quite a number of BL novels being translated into English. It's a matter of how much exposure and demand this title is to the masses.