Debra Taylor's Reviews > Edge of Control

Edge of Control by Megan Crane

Jun 04, 2016

I've been excited to read this book mostly because Eiryn is such an intriguing character an secondly I love the fascinating dynamics of the series. I just have to say that Megan Crane does not disappoint with this book. From the first page it was a captivating read that I hated to put down.

As was hinted in the first two books, Eiryn and Riordan had been romantically involved in the past. Their relationship was complicated by mutual feelings of anger and a desire that still remained between them. The story opens with Eiryn struggling to accept some shocking news and volunteering for a covert mission with Riordan. That pretense led to them having a lot of hot sex together as their old flame reignited hotter than ever before. There was also a ton of action, mystery and intriguing plot twists. Also of note is that the author piqued my curiosity by introducing a new character into the series. Could it be a love interest for our Raider King ?

I really enjoyed this book and the series that has become a favorite for me. I usually don't read books set up in a dystopian world but I am fascinated by this one so it's a must read for me. It's seven kinds of sexy and populated by bold alpha males and strong females and stories that jump right out and grab your attention. I've loved each book in this series and can't wait for the next one.

I was generously gifted an ARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge of Control.

Finished Reading