Emily's Reviews > Her Gentle Giant, Part 1: No Regrets

Her Gentle Giant, Part 1 by Heather Rainier

bookshelves: full-figure-women, humorous, opposites-attract, series

Rachel Lopez is a stong independent woman whose secret longing is to accept a date with the strikingly handsome Eli Wolf, but her fear of the other woman who fawn over him while he is a bouncer at a nightclub has her treading backwards whenever he asks. Eli only has eyes for Rachel, and his patience is unlimited when it comes to her. Every week he asks knowing that one day she will finally say yes and he can reassure her in every way possible that she is the one for him.

Another fantastic chapter in the Divine Creek series. The synopsis had Rachel as a jealous person which was why I had not picked it up yet but it really is secondary in the story. It is more about her own insecurity acknowledging how she feels towards Eli. Eli is a big teddy bear, although a tough guy on the outside he is a softy when it comes to Rachel. Looking forward to part 2.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Gentle Giant, Part 1.

May 5, 2011 – Shelved
July 8, 2011 – Started Reading
July 9, 2011 – Shelved as: full-figure-women
July 9, 2011 – Shelved as: humorous
July 9, 2011 – Shelved as: opposites-attract
July 9, 2011 – Shelved as: series
July 9, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Sounds like a good book! I'm all for promoting the full-figured woman!

Emily Laurie wrote: "Sounds like a good book! I'm all for promoting the full-figured woman!"

Her whole series has woman of different sizes, all are pretty good. I would say out of all of them Her Gentle Giant is the most romantic.