Sumaiya Mubeen's Reviews > Breach Point

Breach Point by Steve Spatucci

Jun 04, 2016

I read this book with absolutely no expectations.And to my surprise,it was awesome.By appearance,it may not seem like a book which is easy to read but believe me,it is very much easy to read and the pages easily flew by.
I read it in a day.Alongside being a supernatural thriller,it has also got a 'summer' factor and that is the exact thing that drew me in.
The female protagonist,Clara has got 'girl problems' in spite of being fearless.It is the absolute correct mixture and that is why it is also relatable.It is not everyday that a male writer strikes a chord so well with a female main character.
The icing on the cake is the physical appearance of this one.It is so large and heavy.Exactly like a hardcover.
The only that is missing is a romantic relationship between Clara and Nicholas.I hope we get to see it in the next book.
The author has worked really hard.It is quite evident in fact.At the end of the book,there are some pictures,notes and stuff that make the experience more worthwhile.
Read this if you love thrillers or if you are a fan of Nancy Drew or The Hardy Boys.
Now,all I've got to do is wait for the next book in the series to come out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breach Point.

June 3, 2016 – Started Reading