Tina's Reviews > Die, Die Birdie

Die, Die Birdie by J.R. Ripley

What a different and interesting concept for a cozy mystery series for Bird and nature fans alike. The cover caught my eye with the cute little blue I love birds and the birdhouse and being a bird fan and watcher I wanted to read Die, Die Birdie.

Amy Simms loves nature and all things birds, she is gearing up for the grand opening of her store, Birds and Bees in her new home/business she purchased from Gertie Hammer. Matt Kowalski is found by Amy and her best friend and assistant, Kim in storeroom dead, Matt is someone who went to school with them.

Roommate nicknamed, Esther the Pester then accuses Amy of committing the murder when Matt's blood is on her hands. Soon it's shopkeeper, Amy Simm's under suspicion of murder when it is found that he was killed with a birdfeeder hook. Amy and her best friend, Kim wonder about the future of Birds and Bees.

Kim is carrying secrets about her past with Matt that make Amy wonder and Gertie Hammer wants to purchase the house back from Amy when it is suspected the holds something of value and could be a reason why Matt and another murder was committed.

Entertaining plot twists made Die,Die Birdie a fun read. I enjoyed the fast pace of the story. The concept of the mystery also made it enjoyable and made for a thrilling adventure. I can't wait to read and review the next book in the Bird lovers mysteries.

FTC Disclosure: Thank you to the publisher and/or author or Net Galley for providing us with a copy of this book for review.This did not influence our thoughts in any way. All the opinions of the book are our own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die, Die Birdie.

June 3, 2016 – Shelved
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
June 14, 2016 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
June 14, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
August 10, 2016 – Started Reading