Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog's Reviews > Beta Test

Beta Test by Annabeth Albert

Man I loved these characters right from the start…both geeks but Ravi is an outgoing, flamboyant, hip geek where Tristan is a reserved, nerdy, shy geek. Together they just work and balance each other nicely. Their family issues are real and challenging and bonding over those issues is a great way for these unlikely enemies to become friends.

Ravi is frustrated by Tristan’s perfection. He thinks he’s uptight and just needs to lighten up. As he spends time with Tristan he realizes that all Tristan’s quirks are actually adorable and endearing and the only thing Tristan really has control over in his life. As Tristan uncovers the real Ravi, he discovers that Ravi hides his insecurities and frustrations with his family behind his flamboyance and arrogance.

I loved the slow build of their relationship. There was nothing new here but it was still really good. The supporting cast was great. We got to see Noah and Adrian quite a bit which was nice. I’m betting book 3 is about Josiah…but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

Overall this is a great read with little angst and lots of sweetness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beta Test.

Started Reading