Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > My Favorite What If

My Favorite What If by Lyssa Layne

Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Lyssa Layne
Recommended for: Romance readers

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

AWWW Smitty!! Lemme tell ya..this man stole my heart is Jules book. Then to SEE he was getting a book….Imagine me being a crazy girl jumping up and down. Yes I wanted Smitty to find love. SO imagine my shock when I SEE that the beginning of the book he is getting married. *Insert wrinkled eye brows* Unless her name is Angie, this won’t do!!

Smitty has found his one love. I mean I was even shocked to hear about their whirlwind courtship and pending nuptials but it just SEEMED right. It seemed he found his one…until Jules dropped the BOMB that Caroline isn’t coming. My heart was breaking for my man in the first chapter. NO NO NO not my Smitty!!! Why would this woman leave. He is perfection …in my eyes anyway.

So fast forward a year later and Smitty is still hurting. He hasn’t had the heart to remove Caroline from his life so to speak. He looks at her photo every morning and is still hurt by her departure. Jules has had enough. She FORCED Smitty to go on his trip…..errr…..his honeymoon because the trip hasn’t yet expired. She packs his bag and ships him off to Jamaica for the week.

Sloan is going to Jamaica to see her little sister get married. But before she can leave she has to go and visit a grave sight of someone she loves dearly. Her husband. She hasn’t been able to move on in over 5 years since he died. Her love for Cooper is so strong and she is happy, or so she thinks, with her life the way it is.

A simple seat assignment on a plane has the two meeting and forming a connection. I gotta say there was something SO RIGHT about Sloan and Smitty the more and more we saw them together. They were like two missing puzzle pieces. They just FIT!
When the story starts to unfold and we learn what happened to Coop and then why Caroline doesn’t show for the wedding. OMG I dunno which story made me sadder. But the things that REALLY BROKE Me was when Sloan leaves Smitty because of her involvement with Caroline…OMG….DESTROYED!!!

I was a bit mad at my man Smitty but loved when how he owned his heart and feelings. I loved how he never gave up on Sloan and even assisted is getting her family to help him get his woman back!!

I am so going to miss this guy and these characters but trust me you won’t be disappointed.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Favorite What If.

June 2, 2016 – Started Reading
June 2, 2016 – Shelved
June 2, 2016 –
38.0% "I Love Dmitry but I loved him in Jules book."
June 2, 2016 –
38.0% "I Love Smitty but I loved him in Jules book."
June 2, 2016 – Finished Reading